Saturday, November 13, 2010

Long Work Weekend

I'm halfway through a long weekend! If you don't now how shift work works let me enlighten you....
We have a two week pay period in that time we work 84 hours split between the two weeks. The schedule to even out the work days boils down to this 2 12 hour days, 2 days off, 3 12 hour days, 2 days off, 2 12 hour days, 3 days off. If that's still confusing the days we work one week are the days we have off the next week! Which is cool because ever other weekend we have a three day weekend!


This weekend is even longer because I worked an extra day. Oh but guess what I got b***hes! I was told this by one of the fine individuals I meet at work. He didn't like me very much and he had some uncreative ways of saying so. He also said other deputies at my call were my b***hes. So that gave me two but I ended up cuffing him so I really had three! Hehehe
I cant wait till this work week is done though its gonna be a girls weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment